The Export and Investment Center of the Dominican Republic (CEI-RD) is the Dominican government agency responsible for promoting exports and foreign direct inv estment (FDI).
Offer: Technical Assistance, Promotion, Incentive Grant, Commercial Information, Legal Advice, Training and Logistics Support, always meeting the highest quality standards, attached to the Laws and Regulations. The service also features the “One Stop Investment of the Dominican Republic (VUI-RD)” which is a project that seeks to promote and make the processes of domestic and foreign investment, in any sector of goods and services in the country, more efficient. The VUI-RD brings together at a central point the main public institutions, which allocate the permits, licenses and certifications necessary to carry out an investment project in the country.
The main goal of this window is to improve investment flows, removing obstacles and overcoming bureaucratic delays of the various institutions, providing an efficient and transparent service.
To do this, the VUI-RD validates all requirements for each institution and regularly monitors the progress of the projects submitted.
As an added bonus, the VUI-RD accompanies the investor in all the administrative and regulatory process, through a qualified staff that provides support and guidance, at any level of the process of establishment of an investment.
Objectives of the VUI-RD
• Reduce time and therefore costs while respecting policies and objectives of the participating institutions.
• Simplify processes for obtaining approvals of investment projects.
• Maintain a policy of zero tolerance f or corruption. • Provide transparency through an efficient record monitoring system.
• Provide investors timely information and assistance.
• Maintain a close working relationship with the institutions involved in the investment process for the benefit of VUI-RD users.