CONEP draws together the economic leadership of our country and is the main representative voice, which stands as one of the pillars that supports the democratic system of the Dominican nation.
Belonging to CONEP membership means:
• Being part of the largest network of organizations and businesses, and having the opportunity to contribute to the promotion of the free enterprise, democracy and the country’s institutional framework.
• Having a say in the selection of the Board of Directors and the President of CONEP.
• Having participation and representation in CONEP ´s internal decision making and work commissions.
• Having access to updated and quality information related to decisions of the State and its institutions; as well as accurate material on the positions of the various economic sectors.
• Allowing participation in the design of proposals and discussion of issues favoring defense and strengthening of the business sector with national and international reach.
• Having a voice through CONEP in different spaces and commissions for social supervision.
• Entitled to submit proposals and positions for discussion, and when required, present negotiations with the State, civil society or other guilds.
• Support from the Union for the defense of the interests of the private sector, which comprises CONEP´s membership and other similar national and international entities.
• Representation through CONEP in opportunities for negotiation and monitoring of agreements and national and international treaties.
• Access to inside information on issues, activities and events of interest to the sector as well as advances and researches.